Almost a three-fourths of the world’s smartphones run on the Android platform. Having a business app on the Android platform then becomes indispensable for retaining your existing group of customers and gaining newer ones!!!
- Wondering how to create an app for Android? We have the answers for you. If you have an awesome business idea, we have the resources to convert it into an appropriate business app with outstanding features.
At Tenangle Technology, we are involved in the profession of successful Android app development for years. We have a team of highly trained developers that have experience and expertise in working on customized Android app development projects.
We develop seamlessly integrated up-to-date apps with robust functionality and unmatched features to provide a top-notch user experience that is customized according to your business needs.
There are two approaches to write an Android App: scripting for the Native Android App and for the Hybrid Android App.
The Native Android App is specific to the platform and is built using languages and development tools that only this platform supports. Java, Android Studio, and Google Material are among the most prominently used scripting languages for Native Android Apps. The Native app both looks and performs best as it gets the access it needs to operate on the device’s hardware and the features that are Android-specific.
Talk to us and we will explain
In case you are confused about how and why you should create one or the other app, our experts are here to clarify your doubts. In fact, both have their specific advantages and disadvantages that you should be aware of before choosing the one that best suits your business needs.
- Low development costs: Android is an open-source platform and can have free access to SDK, the Android software development kit making the development a low-key investment affair.
- Easy to customize: Android apps can have numerous customized functions making the apps extremely user-friendly and easy to operate. The possibility of integrating data management functions, multimedia and communication tools makes the updates easy.
- Popular wearable app platform: With wearable becoming more and more popular, Android is increasingly being used as the platform to promote the different apps for users.
- Offers greater profitability: With Android having the largest number of users, businesses that offer Bring Your Own Device can reach out to customers of different economic bases and earn more business.
Clients & Customer
We’ve appeared in